Сall for papers
Dear friends and colleagues!
We welcome you to participate with the presentation at the 15th World Conference of the Associated research Centers for the Urban Underground Space 2016. Papers included into the printed Proceedings of the conference will be International Databases indexed.
Deadline for the abstracts submission - 28.02.2016
Deadline for the papers submission - 30.06.2016
If you plan to participate, you will first need to register for the conference. The submission of your abstracts for review includes three steps:
1. To fill the form at the website for registration;
By clicking the “Register” on the right, receive the confirmation from the Secretariat.
The confirmation will be send to the provided e-mail with login and password for your online account, so you could upload the abstract.
2. To pay the registration fee.
3. Submit your abstracts before 28th of February, 2016.
The result will be announced by the 30th of March. In case the Scientific Committee approves your abstracts, the confirmation will be sent to the provided e-mail, you will receive the possibility to submit the full-paper.
In case you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Before uploading the text of the abstract, please note the requirements of the ACUUS Conference:
>>> Abstract should include the name of the paper, name and family name of the author(s), organization of the author(s), content and main conclusions of the paper. It should not be longer than 300 words, the text should not include formulas and links. The language is English. We expect the Word file (.doc, .docx).
Please do not forget to choose one of the main topics of the Conference, your paper is most related, while uploading the abstract:
- Urban planning of underground space for comfort living, historic centers preserving, improving environmental situation.
- Progress of geotechnical surveys for planning underground space development, importance of geotechnics and hydrotechnics for the choice of engineering and design solutions.
- Symbiotic relation between ground urban development, underground infrastructure and nature for creation of a single landscape, aesthetic and comfort of underground structures.
- Underground metro systems, transport tunnels, integrated interchange hub as a prerequisite for regional development and securing comfort and safe conditions.
- Underground structures in permafrost, shelf zone development. Energy efficiency of underground structures.
- Advantages of underground construction for safety and preventive measures from natural disasters. Environmental management and improvement of the environmental quality.
- Trenchless technology, the role of the underground utility lines in integrated urban underground space development.
- Strengthening the investment appeal of underground structures by improving legislation and public-private partnership principles and harmonizing technical regulations.
- State-of-art technologies, equipment and construction materials that are currently in use for underground infrastructure development.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Please download the Full Paper Submission Guidelines here>>.
Attention!!! The official language of the Conference is English, all the abstracts and papers should be submitted in English or English and Russian.
Only papers approved by editors will be printed in the International Databases proceedings. The Organising Committee of the ACUUS 2016 Conference shall not be liable in case the paper does not meet the requirements of International Databases.