At the time of panel sessions on 14 and 15 September 2016 will discuss the following topics:
- Urban planning of underground space for comfort living, historic centers preserving, improving environmental situation.
- Progress of geotechnical surveys for planning underground space development, importance of geotechnics and hydrotechnics for the choice of engineering and design solutions.
- Symbiotic relation between ground urban development, underground infrastructure and nature for creation of a single landscape, aesthetic and comfort of underground structures.
- Underground metro systems, transport tunnels, integrated interchange hub as a prerequisite for regional development and securing comfort and safe conditions.
- Advantages of underground construction for safety and preventive measures from natural disasters. Environmental management and improvement of the environmental quality.
- Trenchless technology, the role of the underground utility lines in integrated urban underground space development.
- State-of-art technologies, equipment and construction materials that are currently in use for underground infrastructure development.