Call for papers
Registration starts in: January, 2015
Abstract submission: November 1, 2015 – January 1, 2016
Deadline for full paper submission: April 30, 2016
Themes & Topics:
- Urban planning of underground space for comfort living, historic centers preserving, improving environmental situation.
- Progress of geotechnical surveys for planning underground space development, importance of geotechnics and hydrotechnics for the choice of engineering and design solutions
- Symbiotic relation between ground urban development, underground infrastructure and nature for creation of a single landscape, aesthetic and comfort of underground structures.
- Underground metro systems, transport tunnels, integrated interchange hub as a prerequisite for regional development and securing comfort and safe conditions.
- Underground structures in permafrost, shelf zone development. Energy efficiency of underground structures.
- Advantages of underground construction for safety and preventive measures from natural disasters. Environmental management and improvement of the environmental quality.
- Trenchless technology, the role of the underground utility lines in integrated urban underground space development.
- Strengthening the investment appeal of underground structures by improving legislation and public-private partnership principles and harmonizing technical regulations.
- State-of-art technologies, equipment and construction materials that are currently in use for underground infrastructure development.
Please download the Submission Guidelines here>>>.