Sponsor of the exhibition:
We are pleased to invite your company to participate in specialised exhibition for underground construction and design within the 15th World Conference of Associated research Centers for Urban Underground Space (ACUUS).
Exhibition and conference will take place from 13 to 15 September 2016 in Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya, St. Petersburg, Russia.
The exhibition will demonstrate the latest developments, projects and achievements in the field of underground construction.
Benefits of participation in the exhibition ACUUS 2016:
- Exchange of expertise, latest technologies and developments;
- Strengthening the company's image and increase sales;
- Finding reliable Russian and foreign partners;
- Development of international contacts.
FREE FULL Conference Registration for one of your company representatives!
Here are the benefits of participation in the exhibition ACUUS 2016:
- Strengthening the company's image
- Increasing sales
- Finding reliable Russian and foreign partners
- Developing international contacts
- Urban planning, architecture and landscape
- Geotechnical investigations
- Use of underground space
- Engineering systems (ventilation, heating, air conditioning, heat supply, water supply, gas supply, energy saving, automation, etc.)
- Municipal housing complex
- Construction & real estate
- Road construction
The exhibition visitors can get acquainted with the following equipment:
- Machinery and equipment for trenchless construction of underground utilities for various purposes
- Drilling, excavating and piling equipment
- Modern tunnelling technology
- HVAC systems for underground facilities
- Underground lighting equipment
- Foundation waterproofing materials
- Lifting & materials handling equipment
- Road construction
- Business representatives: urban planning specialists, designers, constructors, specialists in maintenance and exploration of underground constructions, developers, machinery and equipment suppliers, heads of consulting and investment companies
- Government structures: representatives of Russian Federal and regional authorities
- Scientific community: representatives of research institutes, professors and students of specialised educational institutions from Russia and other countries.